3/2/15

appreciate what you know

even after spending the last 6 months in asia, seeing a palm tree... feeling sand under my feet... and sweating between my boobs in "winter" is still something super special, for this little girl from munich (that is, by the way, the first and last time i will refer to myself as "little"...). a couple of days ago, though i spoke to two lovely ladies form south korea, and asked them what county they would like to visit..... without a second thought the answer was "switzerland." the familial image of the beautiful alps and snow-covered evergreens flashed up in my mind. yeah...... pretty spectacular........

it reminded me to also appreciate mothernatures' beauty that is in front of our door...


bayrischzell, germany... all photos by my dad (who was my first inspiration to get into photography... by the way)


but the really funny thing is that my current candy-of-of-coice are these little caramels called alpenliebe...


No comments:

Post a Comment